- USSD CODE *639#
Dial USSD Code on your mobile device
- Select booking option
- Select departing station
- Select destination station
- Select travel date
- Select the class of preference. The train offers First class and Economy class
- Enter the number of passengers. This mode allows one to book up to a maximum of 5 passengers in one transaction
- Indicate the number of children if any. Children under three years do not pay any fee; those between three (3) and eleven (11) years pay half the ticket fee; an those above eleven (11) years pay the full amount
- Enter passenger details. This requires one to enter the Full names; National Identity card or Passport numbers. For children indicate ‘Child’.
- Select payment option. At this point, the customer will receive the prompts
- Pay now
- Pay Late
- When making payment, enter the amount specified to you and enter M-pesa PIN. You will receive a payment confirmation message. This will be followed by a booking confirmation message which will confirm the status of the transaction by showcasing the destination station, departure time, date of travel, selected class of travel, the coach number and seat number
- On the date of travel, the customer should print the ticket at the self service machines at the station or obtain the ticket from the dedicated counter for M-pesa transactions. The ticket may also be collected any other time before the date of travel if the customer so wishes.
This service is available 24/7